OUR PRIMARY GOAL: YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY
Guardian Pool Fence System’s mesh pool fences are the safest and strongest removable mesh fences in the world. Now that’s a very BIG statement, but we believe it and we’re going to prove it to you!
The CEO of our company, Steven Sadinsky has been in the mesh pool fence business since 1988. He is one of the pioneers of the pool fence industry and he personally has sold thousands of pool fencing systems in the backyards of many parents and grandparents. As a parent, a businessman, an inventor and a licensed contractor, he also has an acute understanding of what it takes to keep your children safe. Now he is working with his son Adam Sadinsky to make pools safer across the world.
1. We have designed and engineered the ORIGINAL and ONLY self closing gate designed to prevent children from climbing a mesh pool fence system. This is the first gate engineered with gate trusses on each side of the gate allowing the fence tension to remain on the fence without affecting the operation of a gate. Most of our competitors have stolen this engineering from our design.
A. Our gate has no top cross bar. Because of this *PATENTED design feature there is no horizontal bar on the swinging part of the gate. This makes climbing our gate very difficult because there is nothing rigid to support a child weight when attempting to climb our gate. No other pool fence company anywhere has a climb resistant gate design.
2. Building departments around the world have rejected mesh pool fences for years because they were removable. We understood this issue completely, but we also realized that removable mesh pool fences were formidable and functional barriers that have proven to be extremely difficult for children to circumvent if they were installed properly.
In 2005 Guardian Pool Fence Systems started work on the design of a locking sleeve for our ORIGINAL pool fence pole. This new invention would prevent the fence poles from being pulled out of their deck sleeves. After more than two years of work, multiple trials, three prototypes and some design assistance from a Guardian Pool Fence Systems dealer, we completed this design. We were granted our SECOND United States **PATENT on our “locking sleeve” in 2008. This locking sleeve was the reason that building departments started approving our pool fence to meet building codes. Many of the code required the use of tools to take a fence down. This locking sleeve met this requirement.
3. We have just completed the final design on a completely different locking sleeve for our PREMIER pool fence pole. We started work on this design in 2009. After four prototypes and help from two engineers, we have applied for our THIRD United States Patent. With this new PATENT PENDING design our mesh pool fence has been approved to meet one of the strictest building codes in the world.
Effective April 1, 2011 Guardian’s PREMIER pool fence has been approve to meet the building code for the CITY of LOS ANGELES. We are the ONLY MESH POOL FENCE that has been independently tested and certified to meet the CITY of L.A. building code. Our locking sleeve design and our ASTM F-2286 certification report are two of the primary reasons for this approval.
4. ALL Guardian Pool Fence Systems COMPLETED PRODUCTS and MESH weathering tests have been independently tested and certified to meet ASTM F-2286 requirements for mesh pool fencing. While a few companies have claimed that they meet these requirements, we have not seen any reports to prove these claims. Talk is cheap and making the claim is easy. Having the proof with test reports to back up these claims is not.
5. Guardian Pool Fence Systems dealers are trained by our company in the installation of our pool fence systems. The few dealers in North America that didn’t go through our training have shown us that they had installed other pool and were very competent in this installation process.
6. Guardian Pool Fence Systems knows what it takes to keep your children safe. We design and engineer products that will keep children as safe as we can. We are constantly working on new products to make our systems even safer, more aesthetically pleasing and more functional for our customers. This ongoing process will never stop.
We hope you now understand why we make the statement, “Guardian Pool Fence System’s mesh pool fences are the safest pool fences in the world.” We believe it to be a very accurate statement.
For more information please call us at 1-800-366-SAFE (7233) or (818) 767-SAFE (7233).
*US PAT #5,664,769
** US PAT #7,334,957